The candidate must have passed S.S. Examination/Matric/I.C.S.E/C.B.S.E. or equivalent examination with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
A candidate seeking admission should not be older than 35 year on the 1 of july of the year in which the session is starting. Relaxation in age is allowed to candidate belonging to ST/SC and other backward communities as per the rules of Gov. of Bihar/India.
- A candidate Should be free evidence of any infections of contiguous diseases.
- Height-Minimum 137cm
- Weight-Minimum 25.4 kg
- Chest-Expansion not less than 38 Cms.
- Eyes-Minimum Standard to vision
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Basic essential qualification(10th pass)
- First- come first- served basis
- No bad habits of smoking or consuming drugs, alcohol, etc.
Selected candidates should hand over the following certificates:
- 10th Marksheet,admit card,certificate.
- Caste Certificate(If any).
- Aadhar Card photocopy.
- Parents ID proof(Aadhar card/votar card/Pan card)
- Photocopy of Proof of Address. (Ration Card / Voter ID Card etc.) (Originals will be returned to the student only when he / she leave JDS and after settlement of all dues.)
PHOTOGRAPH & IDENTITY CARD:
- Six numbers passport size colored, photographs are required with the application.
- Each trainee will be issued an identity card, which must be carried to the Institute every day.