Fitter is a gathering structural framework vocational trade. The span of course is two years with four semesters of six months each. There are numerous things/aspects understudies learn during course, for example, fitting and gathering auxiliary structures and lodgings from materials like edge iron, I-shafts, and plate steel, utilizing hand-devices and welding hardware and taking after plan details: inspects outlines and materials rundown to get parts particulars, and so on. The exchange is great from occupation perspective as it opens numerous alternatives for independent work on one hand and further studies choices on other hand. There are such a large number of ITIs and different establishments offering trade.
Applicants ought to be gone in 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 arrangement of Education or its equal from a perceived school board.
The syllabus can roughly be divided into two parts –
- Trade theory
- Trade practical
- Candidates should have the capacity to appreciate specialized work, physically fit; great hand-eye co-appointment; ready to work freely or as a major aspect of a group; reasonable capacity and an eye for point of interest.
- They must be mindful of security regulations, for example, wearing personal protective equipment during working hours.
- They ought to have physical quality and stamina and have the capacity to work in uncomfortable positions.
- Students after passing Fitter exchange can strive for further higher Diploma/Bachelor Degree courses, which improves their capabilities.
- They can discover employments underway and producing businesses; auxiliary creation like extensions, rooftop structures, building & development; vehicles and partnered commercial enterprises and administration commercial ventures like street transportation and lines.
- Fitter Trade pass students have bright scopes in ship building and repair; infrastructure and defence organisations; public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad.
- Pipe Fabricator.
- Mechanical Fitter.
- Technical Assistant/Technician.
- Plant Maintenance Fitter.
- Lathe Machine Operator.
Companies hiring ITI in Fitter:
- Head Hunting Solutions LLP, Indore
- VAISHALI HR SOLNS, Thane, Mumbai
- Aspin Travels, Cochin / Kochi / Ernakulam, Coimbatore
- HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore